HPR - High pressure self-regulating pump for open loop operation
- HPR pumps are variable displacement axial-piston pumps with swash plate design, suitable for applications with open circuits.
- Seven frame sizes are available, from 55 up to 280 cm3/rev.
- The pump ﬂow rate is proportional to the shaft speed and to the swash plate angle, which can be continuously modulated. The maximum angle can be limited mechanically by means of an adjustment screw.
- Due to the special design, these pumps are able to operate at high working pressures (420 bar continuously and 500 bar peak)
- All the pumps are equipped with a noise reduction device.